Monday, November 2, 2009

Discovering Again New Things

Time passed and moved so fast, that I didn't even notice that everything around me had already changed.

The Second Grading was about to end but the new knowledge and learnings will stay on my mind.

In this grading, I learned about the HTML and working on the Notepad. And still we continued to post on our own blogs, the topic were about the Filipino month, Science month and Teachers' month. The topics were all interesting , especially the last one.

At first I had a dilemma in working on the Notepad for it was new to me. I became interested about it because it was about creating soon a web page. I really wanted to learn and maybe master those things. It was really hard for me to make my post and activities for I didn't have much time.

Time management was the first solution and then the mastery and learning more. It was good that I learn new things.

This things can be applied in the near future and I am excited for the next gradings to come. For I know I will be learning more again.

1 comment: