Sunday, December 6, 2009

Struggles

We are already in the month of December and Christmas is really fast approaching. Feeling the breeze of Christmas made me reminisce about my experiences this school year.
There were good incidents that happened but still it can never go without the bad incidents.
There were lot of activities that sometimes you have to choose. These activities have good memories that I will cherish forever. There were so many things that happened---contests, seminars and trainings that gave me new learning and let me met new friends.
Scouting and leadership were the best part for me. Leadership abilities and camaraderie were best developed through it all.
There were also lots of changes that happened in an unexpected time---My honor went down... And I lost my best friend...
Well, everything was just a apart of life.
For the month of November, it was the Filipino-Values Education Month and the theme was " Pagpapatibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino Tugon Sa Hamon ng Panahon."
We must strengthen our own Filipino values through the challenges of life. We should give our best effort and believe that whatever comes to our lives, we will always conquer it. Developing and preserving our values should be kept in our minds.
We, the Filipinos are known for being lively and happy despite of the trials we face. Even though we have problems, we still see the good side of life. That is how positive we are! We are also known for being hospitable. We accept our visitors and served them in good ways.
We may encounter changes, but we should embrace and take it as part of everything.. :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment