Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Treasures

The Third Grading period has again ended we are already about to enter the last grading of our last year in school. This fact is making me sad and excited for the time really moves so fast. This realization made me reminisce about what had happened to me last grading.

Last grading, I learned about the Microsoft FrontPage- how it works and how it can be used. Using Microsoft FrontPage, we designed our own web pages on the Community Based Project. It was so nice experimenting on this and we let pur imagination and creativity to work. We had posted some of our articles on our own blogs as what we always do. We had posted about the essence of Christmas and that was really a good topic.

I did not encounter too much problems during last grading. It's only the difficulty for encountering new topic. It was just new to me. And another problem I had is when my mom left us to go abroad and work. That was so sad, specially she was not with us during Christmas and New Year.

Well, this grading became exciting and another memories and learning to treasure. I know these learning can be used for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment