Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CHANGE: It Starts With Me

Life is too short and changes continue to happen in our lives and in the surrounding.

Young as I am, my eyes are open to the responsibilities attached on being a steward of God's creations. I am also aware of the consequences that may occur of whatever I do.

Everyone has been given a task to oversee and act for the changes that we encounter today. I know I can do something and I will never resist on doing that something!

I want to change the world-- A BETTER WORLD for all the people to live.

I can do SIMPLE THINGS with BIG MEANINGS!!

One is I can be the ROLE MODEL that other youngsters may follow. I will DISCIPLINE myself to do my job well. DISCIPLINE is the first thing needed to success. I will encourage the teenagers to do good like throwing their trash on the proper place. I will plant more trees in our home and in the community.

We do some CHANGE! We can CHANGE the World. Let us all work hand in hand for the betterment of our places for the next generations..


No comments:

Post a Comment