Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

I am a young girl with big dreams in life.

As U grow old, my journey continues until I can attain all my dreams.

Every people have dreams in life for fulfillment. Dreams make every person stronger for as they attain it, they will encounter problems or trials.

Soon, I will be graduating and leaving my beloved Alma Mater and enter a new stage of my life-COLLEGE. I would choose my own course that leads my interest. As I pursue it, I know I am on my path to achieving my BIGGEST DREAM and it is being a REGISTERED NURSE. People would always ask, "Why are you choosing Nursing?" "Are you sure of that course?" or some may ask "Aren't you afraid of blood?" Since I was still a child, to become a nurse was already my ambition. It is because I really want to and I see that I have a passion on it.

My mother is a nurse and she has inspired me without her knowing. She had helped other people needing her service and care. I want to help and serve other people. And that is what I am going to do.

I could see my future working here in the country but I will also go tour around the world. I want to see the beauty of other places.

I will always put in mind the Ilocos Sur National High School's battle cry: "Aim high, Fly, Soar."


No comments:

Post a Comment